The Website is operated by Little Red Dog Games Limited (we, us, our) a company incorporated in UK with company number 13480008 and registered office at 3rd Floor, One London Square, Cross Lanes, Guildford, Surrey, United Kingdom, GU1 1UN. We are the “data controller” (i.e. the company which decides the means and purpose for the processing of your personal data) for the purpose of applicable data protection law.
1. How we use your personal data
If you contact us about our services, the forms you complete or the emails you send may include information about you, such as your name as the contact point for an organization, your email address, the organization’s address and your enquiry. We use this information to respond to your enquiries.
- In line with the legitimate interest we have in promoting our business, we will process your enquiries to provide you with information about the services we offer.
- This might include replying to your enquiry. We may also process enquiries to take steps you ask of us with a view to entering into an agreement to provide you with our services.
- You are under no obligation to provide us with any details, but if you don’t provide all relevant information, we may not be able to help.
How you use our website (Analytics)
- As you interact with our Website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns.
- We process this information to understand how visitors use our website and to compile statistical reports regarding that activity (for example, your IP address is used to approximate the country from which you access our website, and we aggregate this information together so we know that, for example, most of the visitors to our website come from England).
- This processing is necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interests in improving our website, and providing a better service and source of information to visitors. This information is not used to develop a personal profile of you. All such information is aggregated and stored anonymously.
We may receive the above data about you from Google, Inc. (based outside the EU) through their Google Analytics platform. Please refer to section 9 below for further information.
All content you submit to us
If you send us objectionable content or otherwise behave in a disruptive manner when using our Website, we may process personal data included in your messages to respond to and stop such behaviour.
- We only process personal data in this way for the legitimate interests of our business and under any legal obligation to ensure that use of our Website is lawful, does not its disrupt the operation of our services, does not harass our staff or other individuals, and to enforce our legal rights and to comply with our legal obligations.
- Where we reasonably believe you are or may be in breach of the law (for instance, because content you send amounts to harassment or is defamatory), we may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your email/internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content.
- Where we process personal data in this way, we will hold that personal information on our systems for as long as is reasonably necessary to achieve these objectives.
2. Do we share your personal information with anyone else?
In addition, we may disclose your information to the extent that we are required to do so by law (which may include to government bodies and law enforcement agencies); in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention).
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our business or assets, the information we hold may be included as part of that sale, in which case you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on the Website of any changes in ownership or use of your information, and any choices you may have regarding that information.
Except as provided above, we will not provide your information to third parties.
3. Your rights in relation to personal data which we process relating to you
You have the following rights over the way we process personal data relating to you. We aim to comply without undue delay, and within one month at the latest:
- to ask for a copy of data we are processing about you and have inaccuracies corrected;
- to ask us to restrict, stop processing, or to delete your personal data;
- to request a machine-readable copy of your personal data, which you can use with another service provider. Where it is technically feasible, you can ask us to send this information directly to another provider if you prefer;
- to make a complaint to a data protection regulator.
Please send your requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not use the Website to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. We will delete such information within a reasonable time.
We will take all reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
This policy may be updated from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new policy here and, where feasible, by letting you know by email.
7. International Data Transfers
We have an agreement in place with Google, Inc. which includes standard data protection clauses adopted by a data protection regulator and approved by the European Commission to ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal data. If you would like to find out more about these safeguards, please let us know by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Retention Periods
To find out more about Google Analytics and to learn how to opt out, please visit: · How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites and apps or
When you visit our Website, these analytics service providers may collect the following data, which will almost always be anonymized and aggregated before reporting back to us:
- number of visitors to our Website
- pages visited while at the Website and time spent per page
- page interaction information, such as scrolling, clicks and browsing methods · websites where visitors have come from and where they go afterward
- page response times and any download errors
- other technical information relating to end user device, such as IP address or browser plug-in
We process this information to understand how visitors use our Website and to compile statistical reports regarding that activity. This processing is crucial to the running of our online business. This information is not used to develop a personal profile of you.
1.1. https://littlereddoggames.com/ (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Little Red Dog Games Limited (“Little Red Dog Games”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
2. RIGHTS OF USE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
2.1. The Website is made available solely for your private, non-commercial, personal use only. This does not give you any rights of ownership in the Website. Our terms of subscription permit commercial use of the Website in some circumstances.
2.2. Unless otherwise specified, all copyright, design rights, database rights, patent rights, trade mark and trade dress rights and other intellectual property rights in the Website belong to and vest in Little Red Dog Games, or are licensed to Little Red Dog Games.
2.3. All third party trade names and trade marks are the property of their respective owners and Little Red Dog Games makes no warranty or representation in relation to them.
3. RESTRICTIONS AND OBLIGATIONS
3.2. You will not:
3.2.1 hack, modify, reverse engineer or create derivative works of the Website or any part of it 3.2.2. gain unauthorised access to any part of the Website
3.2.3. remove, modify or obscure any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices on the Website
3.2.4. create software which replicates or mimics the data or functionality in the Website 3.2.5. use your access to the Website for the sending of direct marketing
3.2.7. copy or exploit any part of the Website or the content it contains
3.2.8. use the Website or any part of it unfairly or for any illegal or immoral purpose; or 3.2.9. attempt to do any of the acts listed above.
4.1. The Website may enable the display of third party content (“User Content”).
4.2. The views expressed in any User Content are the views of the individual authors and not those of Little Red Dog Games unless we specify otherwise.
4.3. By using the Website you acknowledge that we have no responsibility to review any User Content and that all User Content is made available on the basis that we are not required to exercise any control or judgement over it.
4.4. Although we are not obliged to do so, we may remove or reject any User Content.
4.5. IT IS A KNOWN RISK OF INTERNET USAGE THAT PEOPLE ARE NOT NECESSARILY WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE. PEOPLE MAY PROVIDE
INFORMATION OR BEHAVE IN A WAY THAT IS UNRELIABLE, MISLEADING, UNLAWFUL OR ILLEGAL. WE HAVE NO WAY OF TELLING IF STATEMENTS MADE BY OTHER USERS ARE TRUE. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE EXERCISE SOME DEGREE OF CAUTION WHEN READING USER CONTENT ON ANY WEBSITE. BY USING THE WEBSITE YOU ACCEPT THAT YOU USE THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
4.6. You agree that we may process and store any content you submit to the Website (“Your Content”).
4.7. You may display Your Content to other Users of the Website, and other Customers of the Website may display User Content to you.
4.8. You agree to the distribution of Your Content by us both internally and externally. Therefore you should ensure that Your Content does not contain information which you intend to keep confidential or private.
4.9. By making available, posting or transmitting Your Content to the Website, you are granting us a non-exclusive, transferrable, sublicensable, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual worldwide licence to use and exploit Your Content for any purpose.
4.10. You agree that you are entitled to make available, post or transmit Your Content to the Website.
4.11. You will not make available, post or transmit to the Website any statement, material or other content, nor use the Website in any way, that:
4.11.1. is unlawful or may give rise to civil or criminal liability;
4.11.2. infringes any copyright or other intellectual property right of any third party; 4.11.3. infringes any third party’s rights of privacy or rights of publicity;
4.11.4. includes any computer virus or other malicious software;
4.11.5. is abusive, pornographic, defamatory, discriminatory or obscene;
4.11.6. harasses any other person;
4.11.7. interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Website;
4.11.8. impersonates any moderator, administrator or any staff or any other person connected with Little Red Dog Games;
4.11.9. contains the confidential information of any other person;
4.11.10. solicits passwords or personal information;
4.11.11. contains video, photographs, or images of any other person without his or her permission (or in the case of a minor, the minor’s legal guardian);
4.11.12. exploits any other person;
4.11.13. we consider inappropriate; or
4.11.14. encourages or provokes any other person to do any of the acts listed above.
4.12. If you discover any material which you believe contravenes these Terms, please inform us.
4.13. The Website provides means by which you can communicate with us. We will communicate with you at the email address you have provided or through other means of communication provided by the Website. Notices that are applicable to all our customers shall be made available on the Website publicly. You will be deemed to have received a notice at the time the email is sent or the time the notice is posted on the Website. We will be deemed to have received a notice when we issue confirmation to you.
4.14. All emails (or other messages) we send are intended for the addressee only.
5.1. Little Red Dog Games provides and maintains the Website on an “as is” basis and is liable only to provide its services with reasonable skill and care.
5.2. External Sites have not been verified or reviewed by Little Red Dog Games and all use and access of External Sites is made at your own risk. “External Sites” means third party websites and online services to which the Website links.
5.3. Little Red Dog Games GIVES NO WARRANTY IN RESPECT OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE AND EXCLUDES ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION OR MATERIAL THE WEBSITE CONTAINS.
5.4. Little Red Dog Games gives no other warranty in connection with the Website and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Little Red Dog Games excludes liability for:
5.4.1. any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss whether or not that loss arises out of something of which Little Red Dog Games has been made aware
5.4.2. any interruptions to or delays in updating the Website
5.4.3. the infringement by any other person of any copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party through any use of the Website
5.4.4. the availability, quality, content or nature of External Sites
5.4.5. any transaction taking place on External Sites
5.4.6. any transaction with third party retailer taking place on the Website
5.4.7. any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by any other person accessing, using or downloading the Website; and
5.4.8. all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms and conditions which but for this notice would have effect.
5.5. Little Red Dog Games does not warrant that the operation of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free.
5.7. Except as provided above there are no other warranties, conditions or other terms and conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all of those terms and conditions are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
5.8. You agree not to use the Website in any way which is:
5.8.2. may give rise to civil or criminal liability for Little Red Dog Games; or
5.8.3. which might call Little Red Dog Games into disrepute.
7.3. Failure to enforce any term does not constitute a waiver of that term.
7.5. No representation or warranty is made as to whether the Website complies with the laws of any other country other than the United Kingdom.
7.8. All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed to Little Red Dog Games. Little Red Dog Games will try to respond to within 48 hours.