- Develop and maintain a healthy codebase.
- Review and design features, tools and fixes.
- Work closely with designers and artists to help implement their vision.
Full Time, Remote
Join the Little Red Dog team and help us implement gameplay features, systems, and mechanics in our newest Unity game.Apply for this job
Little Red Dog is an established international remote studio that is seeking a Game Programmer to join our team and help implement gameplay features, systems, and mechanics. Little Red Dog is an ethical developer whose company philosophy is to provide a healthy and fun work environment that is diverse, inclusive and puts employees first. Little Red Dog has been developing deceptively strategic video games that look and feel different for almost a decade.
Our Studio Needs
What We’re Looking For From Applicants
- You have at least 3 years professional experience in game development
- You’ve shipped at least one PC or Console game
- You have a high level of proficiency with C# or C++
- You are familiar with Unity
- You are self-reliant and proficient in working off of high-level specs and documents, with guidance only at decision points and for feedback
- You can easily communicate in English
- You love strategy games
Flexible working hours
Private medical benefits (US, UK)
Emphasis on work-life balance: family, health & well-being
Defined vacation and compensatory leave
Travel to annual retreats and game conventions
Don’t forget the attachments
- Your resume
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant skills, particularly for art and design.
About the dogs
…the outsiders. We’re not interested in making the same game you’ve seen before with a new skin slapped on top of it. We’re innovating. We’re doing things you’ve never seen, or forgotten were possible, making weird and wonderful products that inspire conversation.