- Assist in asset integration while maintaining the artistic vision and technical requirements
- Create and maintain custom shaders that define the Little Red Dog Games look
- Assist the artists & designers with tool development
- Review & help optimize assets, assist in creating clear processes for our game asset pipeline
- If you have a dog, they must attend teleconferences with you.
Full Time, Remote
Join the Little Red Dog team and help us implement gameplay features, systems, and mechanics in our newest Unity game.Apply for this job
Little Red Dog Games is looking for a Technical Artist to help our art team translate our aesthetic vision to the in-game visuals. Our art team is composed of a mix of industry veterans and new graduates working on innovative new 3D strategy games.
Our Studio Needs
What We’re Looking For From Applicants
- You have at least 3 years in game development
- You have scripting knowledge in C#, possibly including mel or python
- You have experience in shader development & maintenance
- You have advanced knowledge of the Unity game engine
- Ideally, you have proficiency in one or more 3D packages (3Ds Max, Maya, Blender, or similar)
- Nice to have: you have experience creating visual special effects.
Flexible working hours
Private medical benefits (US, UK)
Emphasis on work-life balance: family, health & well-being
Defined vacation and compensatory leave
Travel to annual retreats and game conventions
Don’t forget the attachments
- Your resume
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant skills